Gota.io is a multiplayer online game that is similar to Agar.io. In this game, players control a small circle and compete against other players to become the largest circle on the server.
To start playing Gota io, players must first choose a username and select a server to join. Once they have joined a server, they will be taken to the game lobby. From there, they can choose to play solo or team modes.
Once the game starts, players control a small circle and must move around the map to collect pellets and avoid other players. The more pellets a player collects, the larger their circle becomes. Players can also use their circle to attack other players and absorb their circles.
The game features different skins that can be purchased or unlocked as players progress through the game. These skins do not affect gameplay but allow players to customize their circle.
Overall, Gota.io is a fun and addictive game that requires quick reflexes and strategic thinking. It can be played alone or with friends, and is suitable for players of all skill levels.
To play Gota.io, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a username and select a server to join.
- Once you have joined a server, you will be taken to the game lobby. From there, you can choose to play solo or team modes.
- Once the game starts, use your mouse to control your circle and move around the map.
- Collect pellets to grow your circle, but avoid other players who can absorb your circle.
- Use your circle to attack other players and absorb their circles.
- Customize your circle with skins that can be purchased or unlocked as you progress through the game.
Remember to be quick and strategic, and use your skills to outmaneuver other players. Good luck and have fun playing Gota.io!