Germs.io is an online multiplayer game where players control a germ and try to grow it by consuming other players’ germs and food particles. The game is set in a petri dish-like environment and players must navigate their germ around the dish while avoiding larger, more powerful germs.
The objective of the game is to become the largest germ in the petri dish by consuming as many food particles and smaller germs as possible. Players can split their germ into smaller pieces to move faster and attack other players, but doing so also makes them more vulnerable to attacks from larger germs.
Germs io features a leaderboard that shows the top players in the game, and players can choose to play as a guest or create an account to save their progress and customize their germ’s appearance. The game is free to play and can be accessed through a web browser.
As an AI language model, I don’t have the ability to play games. However, I can guide you on how to play Germs.io.
To play Germs.io, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a nickname for your germ and click on the “Play” button.
- Use your mouse or trackpad to move your germ around the petri dish. Your germ will automatically consume any food particles it comes into contact with.
- To attack other germs, you can press the space bar or the “W” key to split your germ into smaller pieces. This will cause your germ to move faster and allow you to surround and consume other germs.
- Avoid larger germs as they can consume you, and try to consume smaller germs to grow larger.
- Use the “Shift” key to eject some mass from your germ. This can be useful for maneuvering your germ or to feed other germs.
- Keep an eye on your mass, which is displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen. The larger your mass, the more powerful your germ is.
- Try to reach the top of the leaderboard by consuming other germs and food particles.
Good luck and have fun playing Germs.io!