Akinator is an online game and mobile app that was launched in 2007. The game is designed to guess the name of a real or fictional character that the player is thinking of by asking a series of questions. The questions are usually related to the character’s physical appearance, personality, profession, or field of expertise.
The game uses a complex algorithm to narrow down the possible options and make educated guesses based on the answers given by the player. The more questions that the player answers, the more accurate the game’s guesses become.
Akinator has become popular among people of all ages and has been translated into several languages. It is free to play and is available on various platforms, including Android, iOS, and web browsers.
- Go to the Akinator website or download the Akinator app on your mobile device.
- Click on the “Play” button or icon to start the game.
- Think of a real or fictional character that you want the Akinator to guess.
- The game will start asking you a series of questions, such as “Is your character male or female?” or “Is your character a historical figure?” Answer the questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
- Keep answering the questions until the Akinator makes a guess on the character you were thinking of.
- If the Akinator correctly guessed your character, click on “Yes” to confirm. If the Akinator did not guess your character, click on “No” and the game will continue asking you more questions.
- Once the Akinator guesses your character, you can play again with a new character or exit the game.
That’s it! Have fun playing Akinator!